This application form must be completed in English, using blue or black ink only.
- One (1) photograph (2 inches x 2 inches) signed by a justice of the peace. The photograph must meet Immigration Specifications similar to passport photos. Click here for details.
Proof of Identity
Original and a copy of supporting documents need to be submitted with application.
- Birth certificate and photo identification (social security or voter’s
- Belize nationality certificate and photo identification (social security or
voter’s ID card.)
- Mexican passport
Applicant below sixteen years of age
- Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The parent or legal guardian must sign the form.
The submission for the Belize border crossing card can be done only at
- Belmopan Headquarters
- Corozal Town Office
The fee for a digital border crossing card is BZ$20.00 per year; maximum of three (3) years and is nonrefundable.
The application form is the same for Belizeans or Mexicans and Adults or Children.