Border Crossing Card
Belize Border Crossing Card
The Belize Border Crossing Card is a card that facilitates the movement of Belizeans and Mexicans crossing the Belize borders.
The card is issued ONLY to Belizeans and Mexicans.
This application form must be completed in English, using blue or black ink only.
- One (1) photograph (2 inches x 2 inches) signed by a justice of the peace. The photograph must meet Immigration Specifications similar to passport photos. Click here for details.
Proof of Identity
Original and a copy of supporting documents need to be submitted with application.
- Birth certificate and photo identification (social security or voter’s
- Belize nationality certificate and photo identification (social security or
voter’s ID card.)
- Mexican passport
Applicant below sixteen years of age
- Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The parent or legal guardian must sign the form.
The submission for the Belize border crossing card can be done only at
- Belmopan Headquarters
- Belize Northern Border Station
- Corozal Town Office
- Orange Walk Town Office
- Belize City Office
- San Pedro Town Office
- Dangrida Town Office
- Belize Southern Border Station
The fee for a digital border crossing card is BZ$40.00 per year; maximum of three (3) years and is nonrefundable.
The application form is the same for Belizeans or Mexicans and Adults or Children.