Temporary Employment Permit

If you intend to work in Belize you must apply for a Temporary Employment Permit and you need to be residing in Belize. 

The submission of the application is to be done at any Labour Department Office. For details on requirements and application process visit your nearest Labour Department Office or click here to visit the website. In order to submit a Temporary Employment Permit application with the Labour Department you must hold a valid passport and a valid Belize visa.