Where to Apply for e-Passports
Applications for Belize e-passport must be submitted in person at any Immigration Office in Belize or designated Belizean diplomatic or consular mission .
Applications are accepted from Monday to Thursday between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM and on Fridays between 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM.
Please note that it is recommended that an appointment be made for your submission of the e-passport applications, please click link below.
- Belmopan Immigration Office Headquarters
- Belize City Immigration Office
- Corozal Immigration Office
- Orange Walk Immigration Office
- Dangriga Immigration Office
- Punta Gorda Immigration Office
Belizean Diplomatic or Consular Mission
You can apply for a Belize passport on any of the Belizean diplomatic or consular mission listed below. For details on processing time and appointments contact the respective Belizean diplomatic or consular mission.